Heat Tunnel PCB
With our patented Heat Tunnel PCB technologies, we are able to solve the
Prototype, Assembly & Turnkey
In this ever changing and highly competitive environment, creation of Value is quintessential to success.
Our business model revolves around availability, ensuring speedy and timely delivery of products.
It was created and achieved through modern manufacturing paradigms such as End-to-End manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Lean Manufacturing and High Traceability Tracking System.
Apart from this, we have strong strategic partnership with local electronics manufacturing service providers on PCB Assembly, Box Build Assembly on Prototyping, Pilot Run to Mass Production.
- SMIT Mounter –Samsung/ Juki, capable to handle component size0201 & PCB length up to 450mm.
- 5 full production lines consisting of SMT Mounter, Solder Paste Machine, IR Reflow,
- Camera Checker, Vacuum Soldering Station.
- AOI – On & Off Line.
- ICT Machine for PCBA Inspection.
- X-Ray Machine.
- BGA Rework Station.
- Heat Stacking Machine.
- Ultrasonic Welding Machine.
- PCB Routing Machine.
- Bosch Tools for Terminal insertion in PCBs.
- Computerized Tester Designed to Test According to Customer Specification.
We have the skills and experiences to support your low-cost
We use our experience to reduce your risks, our uniqueness comes from the value added we achieved through implementation and the relationship we have with our suppliers.
Strategy partners in different manufacturing area:
- Plastic Injection / Moulding
- Aluminium Die Casting
- Metal Stamping
- Aluminium / Plastic Extrusion
- Active / Passive Electronic Components
- Powder Coating / Paint Spraying
- Metal / Plastic Plating
- Wire Hardness
- Multilayers PCB/MCPCB
Void Reduction Solution
Introducing our Void Reduction Solution – a breakthrough in technology to lower/minimise void below 3% on solder joints.